Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Day With The Transforming Green Lanterns!



I spent my day last Sunday with my nephews Quinn2, Troy, Jboy, Badad, and King. Not seen in this photo is my niece Baby Jlou and another nephew on the way. Normally Quinn2 leads the way from our town to the city. But last Sunday, he was out early from home to join the XU-CIT Varsity try-outs. I didn't have the choice but to fetch my nephews from the city to Villanueva. They are still too young to travel to the city on their own with Troy and Badad with them.

We had pizza at BFB for our early lunch. Jboy and King were in shape to devouring the pizza. You can only imagine the six of us consuming the largest pizza they offered. And we had it cleaned out in less than 30 minutes, hahaha.

The kids were so excited of the Transforming Green Lanterns, hehehe. First, we watch Green Lantern and then transferred to the Transformers afterwards. I love spending my hours with these adorable monsters. Supposedly, we had scheduled to watch Green Lantern last week and The Transformer for this Sunday. But I was in Manila when Green Lantern was shown to theaters. So we decided to do a marathon!

After the movie marathon, they were all talking about their favorite scenes. They were like commentators of a basketball game talking all at the same time. It was a riot outside but it was just great fun. They loved the Transforming Green Lanterns!

As I was looking at them, I remembered that we used to be so small as a family. There were only 4 of us at home - my mama and my two sisters. Papa is normally out of the country for work. After 20 years, we have grown to be so large as a family. We have added 2 loving brothers-in-law, 5 noisy nephews, 1 sweet niece, and another angel on the way. Mama has to budget 2 Lechon Manoks and 3 Liempos for our dinner every time I am home.

Next stop - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment